If you have got a set of dumbbells at home but don't have a workout plan, you may not work out as effectively and systemically as you could with a workout program.
You'll find myriad dumbbell workout plans online, but they are only for a short duration, such as a week or month. And the most confusing part, they are different from one another.
However, this program is comprehensive that includes 72 days of detailed training, 100+ dumbbell exercises, and a combination of high and low rep ranges.
So, if you just want something that works and fits into your busy life, give this program a try.
This 12-week dumbbell workout plan includes different splits, such as full-body workout, push/pull/legs split, upper/lower split, and Bro split.
It is structured in a way that can help you improve your fitness and body composition and keep you motivated.
Equipment Require: Dumbbells and a Flexible Workout Bench
Training Goal: Strength and Muscle Building
Frequency: 3-6 Days a week (depending on your fitness level)
Duration of one session: 45 to 60 minutes
Is it printable? Yes
- 72 Days of Detailed Training
- 100+ Dumbbell Exercises
- Suitable for All Fitness Levels.
- It will help you develop strength, endurance, mobility, and muscle mass over time.
- Focus on each muscle group, from chest to calves.
- Examples of Macros
- Combination of High and Low Rep Ranges.
This workout program incorporates different ranges from high to low, such as the 4-8, 8-12 zone, and 12-20 zone. The study suggests that low rep sets help to grow muscle mainly through mechanical tension, whereas high rep sets promote muscle growth primarily through metabolic stress. So the combination of high reps and heavy weight low reps will help you increase your strength and hypertrophy.
Why should you get it?
- This is a detailed workout program that includes 72 days of training. Depending on your fitness level, you can finish this within 3 to 6 months.
- This program allows you to train at your own pace. For example, you can work out three to six days a week based on your lifestyle and fitness level.
- You’ll get priority chat support for 12 weeks with this program because my motive isn’t only selling but also serving.
- It helps you keep fit and motivated.
Results You Can Expect from This Program
This training program won't transform your physique like a pro bodybuilder. However, it will surely:
- increase your strength,
- build lean mass,
- boost endurance,
- scale your fitness to the next level, and
- improve body composition.
If it doesn't work, you can drop a message about the refund, I'll process the full amount.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Who can follow this program?
Those who work out at home, particularly with dumbbells, can follow this program.
This workout plan is structured in a way that people of all age groups and fitness levels can use it.
This program is also suitable for those who don't get enough time to work out. With this routine, you can train at your own pace and complete 72 days of training in three to six months, depending on how many days of the week you exercise.
What equipment do I need to do this program?
A set of light to heavy dumbbells and a flexible workout bench.
Can I include bodyweight exercises in this program?
Yes! You can include as many bodyweight exercises as you can, for example, pushups, bench dips, squats, and some core exercises.
It's the first time I bought any workout program, and I'm really enjoying it. I'm in the three weeks, so I'll update my progress. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I love your dumbbell workout plan. It is easy to follow and has various exercises, which keep me motivated. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I love this pretty straightforward program. I'm a busy person and haven't got time to exercise every day, but because of this program, I don't have to think about anything, like which muscle group I have trained the previous day and which I have to train the next day. I just follow the program day by day whenever I get time. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If you've landed here from my website, you already know me. But if you haven't, here's a little about me:
I'm Murshid Akram, a fitness blogger, and personal trainer. I run my own website thefitnessphantom.com where I have published helpful fitness content for the last 2 years.
72 Days of Detailed Training | 100+ Dumbbell Exercises | Suitable for All Fitness Levels | Workout at Your Own Pace | Focus on each muscle group | Examples of Macros | Combination of High and Low Rep Ranges.
- 72 Days of Detailed Training | 100+ Dumbbell Exercises | Suitable for All Fitness Levels | Workout at Your Own Pace | Focus on each muscle group | Examples of Macros | Combination of High and Low Rep Ranges.